The following are current employment opportunities with Angels On Call Home Care.
We have an opening for a physical therapist who will diagnose and treat patients who have health conditions that limit their ability to move and perform everyday activities. You will not only help restore their physical function and mobility, you will also work to promote overall wellness and boost their quality of life.
The responsibilities of a physical therapist include:
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Providing stimulation or massage to promote healing
- Assisting patients with the use of equipment such as wheelchairs or walkers
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress
- Advising the patient and family about in-home treatment options and exercises
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.